PAINTED GLASS IN BOCA RATON FL
Looking to revamp your kitchen, bathroom or office with an exciting new look? Picture ultra-clear glass bathed in luminous reflective colors!
Colored glass enhances the sleek, clean style of modern homes and commercial spaces, adding a touch of elegance when blended into traditional interiors. This versatile product introduces a new design alternative to tile, laminate, granite, marble and even wood applications.
Back-painted glass can be ordered in a variety of thicknesses depending on the project and structural integrity required, from 1/4 to 3/4″ inches. A Reflective Glass & Mirror project manager can help you review your best options.
Banish grout lines in the kitchen with seamless, light-enhancing glass panels. As a design choice, a glass backsplash instantly updates any kitchen. But it’s extremely practical, too. The larger panels are easier to clean, add reflective light and open up kitchen spaces.
Choose from clear, frosted, patterned, tinted and now fully-colored glass. The new back-painted glass brings rich hues into a sleek design, and most colors are available at major paint manufacturers, including Benjamin Moore and Sherwin-Williams. Normally uses a ¼” thick, Panels behind Cook-Tops Should be tempered for heat or for hoods installed on top of the glass.
Backsplash glass is durable and easy to install. It’s also easier to clean and more hygienic for kitchen and bathroom uses.
- Kitchen painted glass backsplash.
- Bathtub painted glass backsplash.
- Vanity painted glass backsplash.
- Kitchen Island painted glass backsplash.
- Glass Painted Table Tops.
- Glass Painted Walls.
We recommended to use low iron glass to match as closely as possible the colors. Clear plate glass has a green tint and will alter most colors.
Options and Specifications
- Back painted glass can be manufactured any size up to 96″ x 130″.
- Laminated glass up to 60″ x 120″
- Color coated glass is available in glass 1/8″ to 3/4″ thick.
- Laminated glass can be up to 3″ thick.
- Solid, Transparent, Pearl, Metallic and Faux finishes are available.
- Just like an ordinary mirror.
- Reflective Glass & Mirror can color match from Sherwin Williams (color), Benjamin Moore (color preview, classic colors) color decks.
*Disclaimer: The Company will use its reasonable endeavors to match as closely as possible the finished product with the color chart. The customer is advised that is difficult to match a printed color chart with the paint on color coated glass. The color on samples are slightly lighter than the finished product. Samples allow more light to transmit through the edge of the glass, therefore making the color ligh
Why Choose Us?
- Same-Day Service Available
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Affordable Pricing
- Family Owned and Operated
- Residential – Commercial & Contractors
- Free In-Home Consultations
- Licensed and Insured